Dear visitor, What is a Residence Permit? welcome to our page. According to International Law, which foreigners enter and stay in a country is under the sovereignty of the state. Foreigners who want to stay in Turkey longer than the visa exemption period must obtain a residence permit. The residence permit is issued by the Provincial Immigration Administration and is in the form of a card containing the foreigner’s identity information and validity period.
Foreigners residing in Turkey with a residence permit for at least 6 months are given a Foreign National Turkish Republic Number. This number is located on the front page of the residence card. By clicking on the link below , you can find out your residence permit inquiry and foreigner identification number.
Residence permit applications are made to the Provincial Immigration Administration established in each province. At first, an appointment should be made from the Immigration Administration, then the documents should be prepared and delivered to the Immigration Administration officer on the day of the appointment. The residence permit application must be made before the visa exemption period expires. It is sufficient to make an appointment within the visa exemption period, and the appointment day does not need to be within the visa exemption period. Visa exemption periods vary according to the country of nationality of the foreigner. This period varies between 30 days and 90 days. Foreigners who violate the visa exemption period can apply for a residence permit without leaving Turkey.
The residence permit document, which was issued as a residence card with the establishment of the Immigration Administration, was formerly issued as a residence permit. Residence permit, residence permit, residence permit, residence permit are all synonyms and refer to the residence permit that gives foreigners the right to legally reside in Turkey.
Residence Permit Petition Sample
Residence permit applications are made online to the Immigration Administration via the web and work is done with an appointment system.
You can make your appointments through the Immigration Bureau consultants. You can reach us by mail or phone number +902129700288.
Residence permit appointment application is made by filling out the form prepared by the Immigration Administration. There is no residence permit petition sample that you need to fill at the time of application.
Residence Permit Application Form
First of all, the residence permit application form is not the only type, it differs according to the type of residence permit. Your application form is filled in completely by our consultants in line with the information you provide. Another point to be considered is that the information given is not contradictory to the truth.
Which Application Type Will I Choose?
First of all, we should point out that there are different types of residence permit that gives the right to a residence permit to the foreigner. Which of these types of residence a foreign national will apply to depends on the reason for residence in Turkey.
According to Article 30 of the Law on Foreigners and International Protection No. 6458, 6 types of residence are arranged. These,
- Short Term Residence Permit
Who is granted a Short-Term Residence Permit?
- Foreigners who come to Turkey for scientific purposes;
- Foreigners who own real estate in Turkey;
- Foreigners who will establish a commercial business in Turkey;
- Foreigners coming to Turkey within the scope of in-service training;
- Foreigners coming to our country within the scope of education exchange programs (Erasmus, Farabi) to which Turkey is a party;
- Foreigners coming to Turkey for tourism purposes;
- Foreigners who come to Turkey for treatment purposes;
- Foreign nationals who are required to reside in Turkey depending on the decisions of the Administrative or Judicial authorities;
- Foreigners who reside in Turkey within the scope of family residence permit and then lose their conditions and switch to a short-term residence permit;
- Foreigners enrolled in Turkish courses with permission from the Ministry of National Education;
- Foreigners who will participate in education, research and internship in Turkey through public institutions and organizations;
- Foreigners who apply within 6 months after completing their higher education in Turkey;
- Foreigners and their families who do not work in Turkey but will invest in the amount stipulated by the Council of Ministers in order to contribute to the country’s economy;
- Foreign nationals who are TRNC citizens.
Family Residence Permit
Who is given a Family Residence Permit?
Turkish citizens, foreigners with residence permit, foreigners in second protection status and refugees
- To his foreign spouse;
- To non-adult foreign children;
- His or his spouse’s foreign-born dependent child.
Student Residence Permit
To Whom Student Residence Permit Is Given?
- It is given to foreigners who come to Turkey for educational purposes.
Long Term Residence Permit
Who is granted a Long-Term Residence Permit?
- It is required to reside in Turkey for at least 8 years without interruption. Half, not all, of the time spent as a student is counted.
Humanitarian Residence Permit
Who is granted a Humanitarian Residence Permit?
In extraordinary situations, in cases where it is not possible and reasonable for the person to leave Turkey, it is given for a maximum of 1 year with the approval of the Ministry.
Victim of Human Trafficking Residence Permit
Who is the Victim of Human Trafficking Residency Permit?
As the name suggests, it is given to victims of human trafficking and to those who are strongly suspected of being victims.