Dear visitor, what is deport? welcome to our page. It is the exit of a foreigner who has a deportation decision to his own country, a transit country or a third country.
A foreigner for whom a deportation decision has been made, or his legal representative or lawyer, is notified of the deportation decision along with its legal justifications.
The foreigner or his legal representative or lawyer may apply to the administrative court authorized to deal with this issue, within fifteen days from the notification of the decision, against the deportation decision.
Without prejudice to the consent of the foreigner, the foreigner is not deported within the period of filing a lawsuit or, in case of an application to the court, until the trial is concluded. In the continuation of our article, you can find detailed information about what is deport.
How to Remove Depot? How is the fine paid?
Foreigners, who have been banned from entering our country by deporting, have to perform some procedures if they want to come back to our country during the period they are banned. Necessary researches are carried out and finalized in line with justified demands (such as education, family reunification, court hearing, rehabilitation, possession of real estate, etc.) other than tourist visas.
Who is Deported Decision About?
- Regarding foreigners who are considered to be deported within the scope of Article 59 of Law No. 5237,
- About foreigners who are directors, members, supporters of a terrorist organization or directors, members or supporters of a profit-oriented crime organization,
- Regarding foreigners who use false information and fake documents in transactions for entry, visa and residence permits in Turkey,
- Regarding foreigners who earn their living illegally during their stay in Turkey,
- Regarding foreigners who pose a threat to public order or public security or public health,
- Regarding foreigners who exceed the visa or visa exemption period for more than ten days or whose visa has been cancelled,
- Regarding foreigners whose residence permits have been revoked,
- Regarding foreigners who have a residence permit but violate the residence permit period for more than ten days without an acceptable justification as of the expiry of its term,
- Regarding foreigners who are found to be working without a work permit,
- Regarding foreigners who violate the legal entry or exit decisions in Turkey,
- Regarding foreigners who are determined to have come to Turkey despite the presence of an entry ban in Turkey,
- Foreigners whose application for international defense is rejected, whose application is excluded from international defense, whose application is considered inadmissible, whose application is withdrawn, whose application is considered withdrawn, whose international defense status has expired or been canceled about,
- Regarding the foreigners whose residence permit extension applications are rejected, who do not leave Turkey within ten days,
- Regarding foreigners who are considered to be related to terrorist organizations defined by international institutions and organizations,
- (2) Deportation decision may be taken at any level of international defense proceedings regarding international defense applicants or international defense status holders who are considered to be within the subparagraphs (b), (d) and (k) of the first paragraph of this article.
What is a Call to Leave Turkey?
This is one of the most curious issues along with the question of what is deport. It expresses the practice that gives foreigners, for whom a decision to deport, a period of not less than 15 days, up to 30 days (with an exit permit) to leave Turkey, provided that it is stated in the deportation decision, and that they want them to leave our country without accompanying law enforcement personnel during this period. . It is not possible for foreigners who are called to leave Turkey to apply for a residence permit or work permit during this period.
Which Foreigners Are Not Applicable to the Call to Leave Turkey?
Those who are at risk of escaping and disappearing from foreigners for whom a deportation decision has been made. Those who violate legal entry or legal exit rules. For those who use fake documents. Those who try to obtain a residence permit with false documents or those who are determined to have received it. Those who pose a threat to public order, public safety or public health. This procedure does not apply to those who are directors, members, supporters or directors, members or supporters of a terrorist organization.
Who Are the Foreigners Who Will Not Be Deported?
- Regarding foreigners who have serious indications that they will be subject to the death penalty, persecution, inhuman or degrading punishment or treatment in the country to which they will be deported,
- Regarding foreigners who are at risk of traveling due to serious health issues, age and pregnancy status,
- Regarding foreigners who do not have the opportunity to receive treatment in the country to which they will be deported while their treatment for their life-threatening diseases continues,
- About foreigners who are victims of human trafficking who benefit from the victim support process,
- Until their treatment is finished, a deportation decision is not made for foreigners who are victims of psychological, physical or sexual violence.
These persons may be asked to reside at a certain address and to make notifications in the desired form and time.
- Regarding the foreigners who come to the border gates spontaneously to exit within 10 days from those whose visa or residence permit has been revoked,
- Regarding the foreigners who come to the border gates spontaneously to exit from those who exceed the visa or visa exemption period for more than 10 days,
- Regarding the foreigners who come with a visa or visa exemption and whose residence permit requests are rejected, who use the visa period or visa exemption periods,
- Regarding the foreigners who come to the border gates on their own to exit from those who have a residence permit but violate the residence permit period for more than 10 days without an acceptable reason,
- Regarding the foreigners whose residence permit extension applications are rejected, those who do not exit Turkey within 10 days, and those who come to the border gates on their own to exit,
- Regarding the foreigners who have withdrawn their application for international defense or declared in writing that they have waived their right of action and that they want to return to their country voluntarily,
- Regarding foreigners who have withdrawn their application for international defense or who have declared in writing that they have waived their right of action and who have the right to stay in Turkey according to other decisions of the Law,
- Until a clear decision is made by the court, a deportation decision is not taken for foreigners who apply to the judiciary within the framework of unacceptable application and accelerated evaluation from international defense applicants.
Foreigners who want to enter our country and foreigners who have to leave our country must enter/exit through our open border gates with a valid passport or passport substitute documents.
Among the foreigners who will leave our country, those who do not have a valid passport or documents replacing a passport with them can exit with this document by obtaining documents (such as passport or travel document) from their own representative offices.
Foreigners who will enter/exit our country are obliged to show the passport or passport substitute documents or documents and other documents to the officials at the time of entry/exit to our country.
One of the most frequently asked questions about what is a deport is deport inquiry. In case of suspicion that the foreigner entering our country is one of the persons who will not be allowed to enter our country, a detailed examination can be made by the law enforcement units. During these procedures, the situation of the foreigner is investigated and this control process is completed within a maximum of four hours. This period does not include the time spent in judicial proceedings. If the four-hour period is to be exceeded, the foreigner’s consent is sought. It may return to the foreign country within the scope of the comprehensive control period, or it may wait for the completion of the procedures related to admission to the country.
Foreigners who are determined to be among those who will not be allowed to enter our country are treated as inadmissible passengers. These foreigners are expelled from our country by making the necessary notification and by providing the necessary coordination with the carrier company for the departure procedures.
Foreigners who will not be allowed to enter our country
Those who do not have a passport, documents replacing passports, visas or residence or work permits, and those who have obtained these documents or permits by fraudulent means or are understood to be forged. Those who do not have a passport or passport substitute documents for at least sixty days from the end of the visa, visa exemption or residence permit period. Those who are banned from entering Turkey, those who are deemed undesirable in terms of public order or public security. those who carry one of the diseases that are considered a threat to public health.
In accordance with the agreements to which the Republic of Turkey is a party, those who are convicted or determined to commit crimes or crimes that are essential to the extradition of criminals. Those who do not have valid health insurance covering the period of stay in our country. Those who cannot justify their desire to enter, transit or stay in Turkey, and those who do not have sufficient and regular financial means during their stay. Those who do not accept to pay the receivables that are required to be followed up and collected in accordance with the Law No. 6183 dated 21/7/1953 on the Procedure of Collection of Public Receivables, arising from the visa violation or the previous residence permit, or those who do not accept to pay the receivables according to the Turkish Penal Code dated 26/9/2004 and numbered 5237. Those who do not accept to pay their debts and penalties are not allowed to enter our country and are sent back.
What is an Entry Ban?
Another important issue about what is deport is the entry ban. Preventing foreigners from entering our country means not being allowed to enter. It is possible for a foreigner with an entry ban to enter our country under normal conditions, but the General Directorate of Migration Management will lift the foreigner’s entry ban and allow the foreigner to enter Turkey for a certain period of time, provided that the entry ban remains confidential.
Foreigners who are outside of our country and who are deemed undesirable to enter Turkey in terms of public order, public security or public health may be prohibited from entering the country.
Foreigners who have been deported from our country are prohibited from entering Turkey.
Things to Know for Deport
Foreign nationals have the right to stay within the legal period granted to them after coming to Turkey. Apart from this, if there is a reason for a longer stay in the country, a residence permit application can be made for this reason. After the application is made and approved, the person is assigned a period of residence in the country and is legally entitled to stay during this period. If the person has exceeded this period; If he has not applied for an extension or renewal, a fine is imposed on him when he leaves the country, depending on the length of time he has been illegally staying in the country. If you want to pay at the airport after this penalty has been given to you, you will be directed to make your payment through the tax office located there.
If you do not want to pay, your passport will be stamped and you will be deported. Although this is the most common reason for deportation, another reason is the way the country is banned from entering the country with a disgraceful crime. The person may be deported by committing a disgraceful crime by being banned over it. The deported person is banned from entering Turkey for a certain period of time. Only lawyers can inquire about the code of your deport, how long it is given and how much time is left. You can obtain information about your deposit by giving a power of attorney to a lawyer.
Persons other than lawyers cannot be directed to obtain information on this issue. We, as the Gocmen Buro, can offer you this service with our consultant lawyers. We can make the inquiry process with a power of attorney and passport information we will receive from you. If you want to get more detailed information about what is deport, you can get detailed information about the reasons for deport and ways to remove deport by contacting us via APPLICATION FORM: https://gocmenburo.com/en/immigration-office-service-form . You can also contact us in writing via our e-mail address email@example.com . If you wish, you can reach all our contact information by clicking here .