What is Migration? Migration is the state of moving to a new country or region by leaving their homeland or region, as a family or society, in situations such as war, illness, economic depression, political tension, disruption of social order .
It is divided into internal and external migrations.
What are the Causes of Internal Migration?
Internal migration is a situation of displacement that takes place within the territory of the country.
- Due to the rapid population growth in rural areas, the amount of land per capita is divided and the family starts to have financial difficulties.
- Infertility of soils due to desert effect and erosion due to the decrease of trees
- Decreased ties to humans due to the effect of mechanization in the methods used in agricultural techniques.
- Limited job opportunities in settlements with a population of less than ten thousand
- Increasing job opportunities in urban areas with industry 4.0
- Social opportunities in cities, better health opportunities
Internal migrations are divided into two as permanent and discontinuous.
It means that the person who is migrating is permanently residing in the new region to which he/she migrated. When we look at the migration movements within the country, it is generally the situation of moving from rural to urban. This type of relocation is generally based on economic reasons. Situations such as quarrels between families, sociological reasons, and financial difficulties can be given as examples of this movement.
Discontinuous Seasonal Migrations
In order to meet the demand for tourism personnel in places close to the seaside, migration occurs from different regions of Turkey to our seaside provinces such as Adana, Antalya, Muğla and Aydın. They are people who aim to make a living by working in a tourism company for 6 months. Temporary migration is experienced not only in the field of tourism, but also in the construction and agriculture sectors.
What are the Causes of Emigration?
Sometimes, out-migration becomes compulsory in a country under conditions that negatively affect the society. There is a massive displacement of the society. Let’s list them in items:
- It is reasonable to relocate in case of war,
- Inadequate financial situations due to economic losses,
- Some countries accept people to their country in terms of cultural exchange,
- Natural disasters, religious, political, sociological and cultural reasons,
- Inadequate environment, peace, balance and opportunities in the country
occur in such cases.
What is Migration? APPLICATION FORM for your Turkey visa, Turkey e-visa, short-term residence, indefinite (long-term) residence, marriage procedures of foreigners in Turkey, family and student residence permit, work permit, Turkish citizenship and deport (out of borders) transactions : https You can reach us via ://gocmenburo.com/en/immigration-office-service-form and get support from our experts. You can also reach us from all our contact information.